Lead Electrical Engineer – Chicago, Illinois
Our client is looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer to bring their expertise and leadership to a very successful and established company. This company is a high-tech food manufacturer with a global reach. Priding themselves on quality, safety, and innovation, this Fortune 500 Company strives to be an industry leader. This facility is the flag-ship plant and therefore it looked to for its innovation, efficiency and overall leadership. As the Senior Electrical Engineer, you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the high voltage power distribution systems for the facility, including; planning for outages, scheduling maintenance and working across the plant to ensure efficiency within the power systems. This is a highly visible and critical plant position and therefore has a high possibility of future promotions and internal advancement.
A successful individual in this role will be able to work effectively with a team, have strong interpersonal skills, demonstrate sound judgement, initiative, and innovation in handling complex technical assignments. This person will also manage the short and long term planning for capital improvement projects. This culture is fast paced and high performing therefore it will require this individual to be driven, ambitious, willing to learn new things, and have the ability to analyze and solve complex technical problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- 10+ years of project development and project management experience with power distribution systems
- Expertise in: power distribution, power generation, protection coordination, and energy cost and purchasing strategy
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
Our Client Offers:
- An incredible industry reputation and long term stability
- Outstanding long term growth opportunities and support for continued education or training
- A challenging, fast paced and team oriented work environment
- Competitive salary, benefits package and relocation package (if needed)
For more information, or to be considered, please reach out to Sarah- Shermanson@mricr.com