Controller - Sigourney, Iowa
Our client is looking for a Controller to lead accounting operations for their organization. This company has 11 locations across Iowa and has plans to grow and expand their operations. They have an incredible culture, solid core values and consistently invest in employee development.
This is a key leadership position, therefore this person will work across all locations to not only oversee accounting activities, but also more importantly this person will work to improve processes and efficiencies. The company has a solid and easily manageable financial system in place but feels there are great opportunities for internal processing improvements. This person will work with a dynamic sales team and help to ensure any high dollar sales are validated. In additional, this person will be responsible for analyzing potential future business acquisitions.
- Must have a Bachelor degree in accounting or finance
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience as a Controller, or Accounting Manager
- Must have supervised and managed a team
- Any experience working to streamline processes, assist with sales, and forecasting is a plus
- Must be a hands on change agent, not a sit at a desk crunch numbers leader
- Strong communication and collaboration skills are required
- Outstanding pay and benefit available
For more information, contact Sarah Hermanson at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (319) 286-4722