Quality Assurance Manager – Omaha, Nebraska
Our client is seeking an experienced Quality Assurance Manager to take the lead of their quality department to ensure the success of the manufacturing process. This highly successful company has been in the automotive parts manufacturing market for over 100 years with a cornerstone of the business being high quality standards and sound testing to exceed their client’s expectations. They have a successful process in place but are looking to raise the bar even further in ensure the highest quality product every time. This company is looking for a leader who can build a high performing team and mentor the team for future advancement within the company.
The Quality Assurance Manager is a highly visible and key strategic leader within this organization. Therefore this person will interface with leadership across the facility and with corporate to ensure new QA initiatives are shared beyond this operation. This position will allow an individual to coordinate communication activities including department and staff meetings, auditing, coaching, and customer service. This individual will also review system indicators, control the budget, and complete performance evaluations. This person will also oversee all systems relating to safety, quality, cost, and delivery.
Ideal Quality Assurance Manager Background:
- Quality experience within Metals manufacturing (auto industry is a plus)
- Must have leadership experience leading a quality department
- Lean or continuous improvement background, ideally having implemented a program from the ground floor
- A champion who can educate and train people across the company on quality methodology
- Minimum of a bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- 6-8 years of quality experience
- History of leading a team, developing people and building a strong quality department
For more information, or to be considered, please reach out to Sarah- Shermanson@mricr.com