Director of Product Development
Does your career allow you to leave your mark? This opportunity is not just a Director of Product Development, this person will leave a legacy of great products but more importantly develop future leaders.
Our client is a highly respected leader in the furniture industry. As a result of growth they are looking to add a Director of Product Development to their team. Over 100 years of success driven by a tireless commitment to people, quality and embracing change has made this company a solid player in the industry. If you want to work with an outstanding team, produce high quality products, be able to bring wildly creative ideas to the table and be trusted to lead your team, read on!
As the Director of Product Development, you will oversee a team of over 15 individuals responsible for the design, engineering and bottom-line success of their most profitable and high-volume product line. This team is talented and only needs a vibrant, energetic leader to help them exceed their goals. This will be your business, you will be trusted to develop the long and short term vision for the product line and to execute that plan.
- Requires strong leadership experience - coaching, mentoring and developing future leaders
- High visibility position interfacing with production, marketing and senior leadership across the company
- Must be a team player, encourage new ideas, wild ideas if necessary, from the team
- A minimum of 10 years of progressive design, development or product management experience
- This position is located in Eastern Iowa - full relocation package is available
- Outstanding compensation package: base + bonus and benefits package including profit sharing program
Please contact Sarah Hermanson for more information, email@example.com or 319-286-4722.