Software Support Consultant: Cedar Rapids, IA
Our client, a growing software company is expanding and adding to their team. They offer a stable, secure environment with all the fun of a start-up and a great laid back but highly productive team. They are launching new products and streamlining processes and are looking for a Software Support Consultant to help them reach their goals.
The Software Support Consultant will work closely with clients to provide training, troubleshoot issues, help with installation and configure customized reports. This person will also help with software testing, documentation, and conduct advanced training webinars. This requires both outstanding people skills but also the ability to manage details and the desire to create an incredible customer experience.
A successful candidate must have:
- A minimum of 2 years providing software or technical support
- Any experience with training, software testing and/or documentation is an added plus
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- A desire to learn new things and collaborate with a growing team
Our client offers:
- Beautiful office environment with an onsite fitness facility
- Competitive benefits and compensation ($45,000 – 55,000)
- A great culture and long term growth opportunities
To learn more about this opportunity contact Sarah Hermanson at firstname.lastname@example.org.