Manufacturing Quality Manager: Dubuque, IA
A quality obsessed steel manufacturer in Dubuque is looking for a team oriented Quality Manager to guide strategic decisions as part of their tight knit leadership team. This role supervises 2 individuals directly, as well as all quality initiatives and welding inspections throughout the production facility.
If you are searching for a company who cares about their people, lives out their company values daily and invests in continuing education for their employees APPLY NOW!
- Minimum of 7 years quality experience in steel, fabrication or hard goods manufacturing industries
- Minimum of 4 years leading people and developing quality initiatives
- AWS Certified Welding Inspector
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Demonstrated people skills including collaboration, conflict resolution and team integration
- High responsibility management position
- $60,000+ annual salary
- Full benefits, vacation and outstanding 401K plan
For more information, or to be considered, please reach out to Sarah- Shermanson@mricr.com