Are you someone who is results driven, thrives in a competitive environment, and enjoys being rewarded for you efforts?
Due to continued sustainable growth, MRCR is looking to bring on an Account Executive to our team. If you are looking for a career where you gain exposure to a highly consultative sales role, this is the one.
Day to Day Expectations: As an Account Executive you will proactively reach out to Executives and help solve talent acquisition frustrations. Along with these high level business development calls, you are consistently recruiting top tier talent for your clients.
What we will provide:
- Two week training module- where you learn the art of executive recruiting and can hit the ground running.
- After your completion of training—you will be assigned a mentor to continue your professional development. All of our mentors have strong tenure, and produce at extremely high levels
- MRCR is a name our clients know and trust— the leads you will be calling know the MRCR name, and trust our process.
- Culture that is second to none. Monthly team outings. Casual Dress. Quarterly incentives.
- Compensation: Livable base salary, UNLIMITED commission potential, and performance driven bonuses.
- Office Location: In the heart of downtown St. Louis.
- Free Parking in a covered garage.
- Community involvement: MRCR in constantly giving back to the community. We are heavily involved with the following organizations: Zach Johnson Foundation, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, and Horizons Family Service Alliance. Along with many other organizations.
- Incentive Trip: Our Pacesetter incentive trip is a reward earned by our highest Producers.
- This year our Account Executives are working to earn a trip to Hawaii!
- Collaborative team environment: we are firm that wants you to succeed. Last year we have 6 Account Executive qualify for our Annual Pace Setter reward trip.
If what you have read sparks interest, please apply. This is an opportunity that will provide you a career, not just a job.
For more information, contact Theresa at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (319) 286-4721