Production Supervisor - Packaging: Cedar Rapids, IA
We are working with a well-established manufacturing organization to bring a Production Supervisor for their packaging area. This organization prides itself on producing the highest quality product by staying on the cutting edge of technology and always finding ways to improve their process. They have recently added on to their facility and have additional plans for future growth.
This position will be responsible for managing several Team Leaders and over 30 individuals responsible for multiple packaging lines across the plant. This organization has plans for major upgrades and expansions therefore this individual will manage those projects working closely with engineering, contractors and other team members. The ideal candidate for this position will be someone with strong leadership experience and ideally experience managing projects, plant equipment upgrades, helping to streamline operations, and bring best practices to the team.
- A minimum of 5 years Production Supervision or Management experience
- Strong Leadership Experience having mentored and coached team members
- Experience working with equipment upgrades and project implementation
- Any experience with packaging, robotics, conveyor systems or other automation is helpful
- Must reside in the Cedar Rapids area, relocation is not considered for this position.
For more information, contact Sarah Hermanson at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (319) 286-4722