Insurance Corporate Controller: Cedar Rapids, IA
Our client is a well-established financial services organization looking to add a Corporate Controller to their organization. This operation does business under multiple entities and locations and this position will be responsible for the accounting and finance operations of all divisions. This company has been experiencing significant growth and are driving to continue that growth, which will provide significant opportunities for further career growth.
The ideal candidate for this position will have significant financial services accounting and finance experience, able to lead the accounting team department during exciting growth. They will lead a highly talented team of accounting and finance professionals providing leadership and guidance on regulatory, GAAP, and other specific policies. This is a highly visible position as this person will be part of the strategic leadership team and will work across the company to ensure financials are accurate and informational.
- Accounting leadership experience, able to coach, mentor and improve processes
- Significant Accounting or Finance experience in financial services
- Strong knowledge of GAAP and other regulatory/compliance policies
- Driven, self-motivated leader
- This company will provide relocation assistance and would also consider this person to be located in the Chicago area
For more information, contact Sarah Hermanson at email@example.com or at (319) 286-4722